Thursday, March 16
6:00 – 9:00 pm
24 5th Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Signaling a key moment in the progression of the Hudson River Project, The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) prepared and released a Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) and will be holding a public hearing for inputand feedback on Thursday, March 16. The DEIS describes the purpose and need for the project, the alternatives considered, anticipated environmental impacts, project benefits, and potential mitigation measures.
Comments on the DEIS will be accepted through April 10, 2017 and can be submitted online at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or through regular mail at the below addresses.
Dennis Reinknecht, Program Manager, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Bureau of Flood Resilience, 501 East State Street, Mail Code 501-01A, P.O. Box 420, Trenton, NJ 08625-0420.
AVAILABILITY OF THE DEIS: Electronic copies of the DEIS are available for public review on the following websites: www.rbd-hudsonriver.nj.gov and www.nj.gov/dca/divisions/sandyrecovery/review. CDs and copies of the DEIS will also be available for review at the following locations during regular business hours:
- Hoboken City Hall: 94 Washington Street, Hoboken, New Jersey
- Hoboken Library: 500 Park Avenue, Hoboken, New Jersey
- Hoboken Housing Authority: 400 Harrison Street, Hoboken, New Jersey
- Jersey City City Hall: 280 Grove Street, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Jersey City Free Public Library, 472 Jersey Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Weehawken Town Hall: 400 Park Avenue, Weehawken, New Jersey
- Weehawken Library: 49 Hauxhurst Avenue, Weehawken, New Jersey
For more information, visit the project website.